Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First Award



Yay!! I'm so excited to have been given my first award!! I feel like I'm moving up in the world.

Thank you so much to FeliciaE over at Living Just Like Grandma for awarding me with the One Lovely Blog Award. Go check out her blog!
So here are the offical rules:
Accept the award and post it on your blog. Make sure to link back to the person who awarded you. Then pass it on to 15 other blogs you find worthy and make sure to let them know they have been awarded.

It's kind of hard for me to come up with 15 blogs, given the fact that I've only been doing this blogging thing for a week. But I've done my homework, and here are some blogs that I love for various reasons: some are funny and witty, some are touching, some have links to save us some cashflow--gotta love that, some have awesome Do-It-Yourself projects, some have helpful blogging tips, reviews, etc. but ALL are fantabulous. Yes, I'm aware that's not a word, but don't you think it should be? :-) Definitely take the time to enjoy these blogs like I have.

In no particular order, the award goes to..........(drumroll please):

12 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award!!

Angela said...

So cool. Thanks for recognizing me. :)

Dealightfully Frugal said...

Thank-you so much for this award. Since I just posted my most recent awards, I am going to add your blog link to my post.

Susannah said...

Awesome, thanks dude! Miss you!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you! I have NO idea how to get the award to my blog - HELP! Love, sarah of mommy lite.

Queen B. said...

*********YAHOOOOOOOOOO ! YOU DESERVE IT. YOUR BLOG IS DARLING :)

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Thank you so much for the award! And thank you for the sweet note you left for me about my blog! Your daughter is adorable in that flower costume. You are off to a fantastic start with your blog!

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

Yippee! Thanks so much for this award! Your blog header and your little Bug are SO cute!

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

p.s. I am following you are you following me? Ican;t see if you are in my google thingy or not!

F.T.M. said...

Brittany, I'm pretty sure I'm following you. I'll check though. I'm honestly so confused about this "following" thing since somewhere it says that I'm following over 20 blogs, BUT I only have 3 blogs updated on my dashboard, which is why I added my favorites to my sidebar. Any advice??

Sarah, you have to click on the award on my page and save it as a pic (at least that's what I did), then follow the directions and copy and paste it all on your next post. Then upload the picture of the award. Hope this helps!

F.T.M. said...

Brittany, I just checked. Yep...I am following you. I'm F.T.M. with an icon picture of my Bug all bundled up.

MommyB said...

Congrats, I love your witty blog! And thanks for acknowledging me too that's sweet. Keep up the great work momma!